Frequently Asked Questions & Policies
Q: What form of payments do you accept?
We accept various forms of payments including all major credit cards, debit cards and online banking.
Q: Do you ship pan India?
We strive to deliver pan India. Also in areas where our service providers does not provide service, we try and get in touch with the customer and ask them to make a bank payment /credit card payment and we then ship the product to them. The core intention is to make ARMORO available to the customer residing in any part of the country.
Q: Do you ship overseas?
Yes, we do! However the shipping charges are to be borne by the customer. The Standard shipping takes anywhere between 15 – 30 days whereas the express international shipping takes upto 7 days.
Q: Is shipping chargeable?
Shipping is FREE pan India! International shipping rates apply.
Q: What are the lead times?
We make / hold a large range of finished products in stock but due to the scope of our range and in many cases the complexity of manufacture many items are made to order. We manufacture all our products in house and these are all hand made using latest technology. This means that any lead times given or possible dispatch dates are an estimate and we endeavour to hit the times given. Please remember the dates given are the dates of manufacture and ready for despatch not the date of arrival.
Q: Can I return items?
You can return unused goods within the period of 14 days after delivery. It will depend on the case whether an item exchange or a full store credit is appropriate. Goods that have been used cannot be returned unless a warranty claim is being made. If any mistake from our end is justified, we bear the return delivery charges.
Please note that in case of custom orders, final sale and clearance items, goods are not returnable or exchangeable.
Returned products must be clean, in their original packaging, and in resalable condition to receive exchange or store credit. Returned items will only be accepted if received in perfect condition, no marks, soiling, tears, damage to metal work or any other damage that renders the product as a second: therefore charges will apply or we retain the right to return to you. Laundered items will not be accepted for an exchange or store credit.
Q: How do I return items?
If you wish to return any product, please inform the ARMORO team at email@example.com or you can call us on +919981120000. Once a return request is authorized and approved from our end, please ship the product to us. Please ship the product in a transit worthy packaging conditional to rules in the above point.
Q: What if the packaging of the product is damaged upon delivery?
If you discover that the product packaging has been opened or is damaged, please do not accept the package and immediately notify our team. We will send a replacement product.
We offer this site to you under the following conditions. By visiting and / or using this site in any way, such as browsing products or placing an order, you agree to these conditions. Please read them carefully. These terms and conditions may change with or without notice and are effective immediately upon being posted.
- All content on our site, including text, icons, graphics, logos, images and software is the property of our company or its affiliates and protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
- We reserve the right to cancel products or services to any customer for any reason at any time. The customer's sole remedy in such cases will be the full refund of any funds that we have collected in reference to the cancelled products and/or services.
- ARMORO works hard to ensure that current and accurate information is listed on the website, www.armoro.com. In spite of our hard work, we can not warrant that this information is absolutely correct, accurate or complete. Great care is taken to ensure that dimensions, weight, and product descriptions are accurate. Even so, all of the dimensions and measurements on our site are best approximations. Treat them as such! Any information communicated by www.armoro.com or one of its employees or affiliates is not a contract. The sole remedy of a customer acting on incorrect information is to request a cancellation of the order placed as a result of this incorrect information. Please review our Shipping & Return Policies.
- This paragraph is here to make sure you're still awake. Are you still reading? Well hello there. You're bored today aren't you? We'll let you get back to the amazing world of policies. www.armoro.com makes commercially acceptable best efforts to maintain the security of customer transactions, its liability in cases of third-party theft or misuse is limited to the funds which we have already collected in reference to the customer's most recent order.
- THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN 'AS IS' AND 'AS AVAILABLE' BASIS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON IT. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, BY YOUR OWN FREE WILL, AND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES ARISING FROM THIS USE. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND / OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR ITS ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
You agree that the laws of the state of Madhya Pradesh, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and us or our affiliates.