We offer this site to you under the following conditions. By visiting and / or using this site in any way, such as browsing products or placing an order, you agree to these conditions. Please read them carefully. These terms and conditions may change with or without notice and are effective immediately upon being posted.
– All content on our site, including text, icons, graphics, logos, images and software is the property of our company or its affiliates and protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
– We reserve the right to cancel products or services to any customer for any reason at any time. The customer’s sole remedy in such cases will be the full refund of any funds that we have collected in reference to the cancelled products and/or services.
– ARMORO works hard to ensure that current and accurate information is listed on the website, www.armoro.com. In spite of our hard work, we can not warrant that this information is absolutely correct, accurate or complete. Great care is taken to ensure that dimensions, weight, and product descriptions are accurate. Even so, all of the dimensions and measurements on our site are best approximations. Treat them as such! Any information communicated by www.armoro.com or one of its employees or affiliates is not a contract. The sole remedy of a customer acting on incorrect information is to request a cancellation of the order placed as a result of this incorrect information. Please review our Shipping & Return Policies.
– This paragraph is here to make sure you’re still awake. Are you still reading? Well hello there. You’re bored today aren’t you? We’ll let you get back to the amazing world of policies. www.armoro.com makes commercially acceptable best efforts to maintain the security of customer transactions, its liability in cases of third-party theft or misuse is limited to the funds which we have already collected in reference to the customer’s most recent order.
– THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN ‘AS IS’ AND ‘AS AVAILABLE’ BASIS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON IT. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, BY YOUR OWN FREE WILL, AND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES ARISING FROM THIS USE. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND / OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR ITS ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
You agree that the laws of the state of Madhya Pradesh, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and us or our affiliates.